Home Health Caregiver
Ghaya Care is a forward-thinking company among traditional home care operators. It was created as a social impact initiative with the support of the Dubai government to shape the future of healthcare at home.
- We reduce heavy workloads on the staff by deploying modern scheduling and transportation solutions, so that we can solve conflicts within seconds.
- With our competent recruitment team, we ensure that our staff don’t have to work long hours to fill shifts when there are sudden changes.
- All our documentation is done through a simple phone app, so that our staff can focus their energy on the Patient.
- We take pride in our work environment. While other companies obsessively reduce cost, we maximize outcomes by paying 20% more than the industry average.
- We believe in the importance of development and continuous education. Most companies do new-hire orientation, but we invest in our staff’s long-term development and focus on making learning more personalized.
Home Health Caregivers will provide assistance with simple tasks such as bathing, grooming and eating as well as provide emotional, medical and physical support. They are often required to assist patients with toileting, getting in and out of bed and transporting them to and from the house. The successful applicant will display a compassionate nature, be knowledgeable about health care practices, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
- Excellent knowledge of emergency response and first aid (CPR)
- Previous experience in assisted living, nursing home, home health or private duty is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to communicate with supervisor, co-workers and elders.
- Ability to read and understand directions.